Woosh Using my Woosh battery on a new project

chris667

Pedelecer
Apr 7, 2009
Hello folks.

I have a DWGC22 hubbed MTB. It's ace. Has a 48v rack battery.

I want to do another build, this time with a BBS01ET. Or maybe a BBS02 (it won't see road use, in case you are wondering).

I phoned Woosh about buying a kit without a battery but they never got back to me.

How do I work out what I have, controllers etc if buying a kit from somewhere else?

AGS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2023
BBS motors have built in controllers so you only need to mount your battery on the new bike. You can buy a battery mounting plate separately on eBay.

Plenty of other suppliers will sell you a bbs kit without a battery. Woosh prefer to supply the full package.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Hello folks.

I have a DWGC22 hubbed MTB. It's ace. Has a 48v rack battery.

I want to do another build, this time with a BBS01ET. Or maybe a BBS02 (it won't see road use, in case you are wondering).

I phoned Woosh about buying a kit without a battery but they never got back to me.

How do I work out what I have, controllers etc if buying a kit from somewhere else?
I apologise.
Could you please resend your email to support@wooshbikes.co.uk?

Bogmonster666

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 6, 2022
Woosh prefer to supply the full package.
I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong, but I believe @Woosh are happy to sell additional motors / batteries to people who are already running a woosh kit, providing it's a compatible combination.

My understanding is they are not so keen to sell parts for a mix and match build including motors / batteries from other sources?

I may well build another bike and I hope and expect woosh will be happy to sell me a motor without a battery as I already have a woosh supplied battery?

• Agree
Reactions: Woosh

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
We can supply a second kit without the battery for your second bike so you can use the same battery.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bogmonster666