Pro Connect S for sale in West London

malc

Just Joined
Dec 14, 2011
In SW London, 3 year old Kalkhoff Pro Connect S model - one user - silver frame - used for 3 years so not 'as new' hence price! But good condition, works great, chain drive Panasonic motor, Magura hydraulic brakes, lockable battery, very bright lights, very strong frame. Recently replaced derailleur hanger.

The centre motor bike has 3 levels of assistance and can be ridden without power. Lets you carry lots of luggage without too much effort.

Looking for offers £900 ono - the current model costs £3495.00 new so this is a way into cycling a Pro Connect S without that initial big cost! Potential buyers are welcome to come have a play - near Hammersmith / Richmond / Putney /Chiswick in west London.

Malc 07761140713

Attachments

Martin1

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 29, 2012
TW13
Good Bike,
I know because I bought the Bosch version, what intrigued me was that eddio "liked it" despite telling me I was a "Lazy Moped rider" for buying mine. If you are going to insult people at least try to do it consistently so it looks like you are speaking from the point of view of a genuinely held belief, otherwise it sort of looks like schoolboy name calling.