Kalkhoff ProConnect S stolen

simonbarnett

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 26, 2007
West Hampstead, NW London
:mad: See classifieds- just sold this to a forum member, but it was stolen overnight. Silver/white frame. Thief doesn't have the battery key or charger, so I'll email 50 Cycles to be on alert. Will also check Gumtree etc and Police are informed.

C

Cyclezee

Hi Simon,

That is really bad news.
I would suggest posting on the the main section and also to contact the Lee Honey at the Met Cycle Task Force A.S.A.P.

Lee Honey PC 209ST
lee.honey@met.police.uk

Cycle Task Force
Palestra
197 Blackfriars Road
Southwark
London
SE1 8NJ

PJM

Pedelecer
Mar 31, 2011
What were the circumstances. Was it stolen before your forum purchaser had collected it? Did you have any other tyre kickers that you did not like the look of. Did you keep a record of their mobile numbers. Might be worth passing on to the Police.

simonbarnett

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 26, 2007
West Hampstead, NW London
What were the circumstances. Was it stolen before your forum purchaser had collected it? Did you have any other tyre kickers that you did not like the look of. Did you keep a record of their mobile numbers. Might be worth passing on to the Police.
Snipenose was due to send the price today, but I've managed to warn him and stop that- it's not his problem after all. No, there've been no viewers at our new house- a couple last summer but different house. 2 forum members were interested this time, but didn't need to view.

It was on our driveway, cable locked to railings and to my Wisper. I think they cut the cable lock, so there's a lesson there. They left the Wisper which was D-locked and didn't have its battery in it. If I can get it to playback :rolleyes:they should appear on our CCTV.

Police are informed (including John's recommended officer) and so are the retailers of chargers. Hopefully we'll recover it or catch them, but at least it's difficult to sell for much, though I guess they could strip the better components.