Giant terrago with golden motor magic pie 2

boyced

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 16, 2012
A, A
48v 1000w Magic pie 2 EBike kit
This bike kit has been used around 30 times for a round trip of 20 miles. This is a regretful sale as since buying the kit I have changed jobs and have had to buy a motorbike. The bike kit was purchased in November 2011.

It comes complete with the charger, disk brake adapter kit and full set of replacement forks for the motor wheel. I have had a maximum of approximately 28mph out of it on it's medium setting. With some combined pedaling I traveled 28-30 miles from one charge of the battery, but this was subject to road conditions.

The kit was imported from Canada, including import duties and shipping came to £1000, making this a really good
deal!

Motor and controller

Magic Pie II Conversion Kit with External Controller. Larger Diameter and Thinner for use with 6 speed freewheel and Disk Brakes!

Can run on 24 volt for about 20kph, 36 volt for about 30 kph or 48 volt for about 40 kph .
You must either program the controller with a Golden Motor USB cable or use a Cycle Analyst to control the speed and power of this motor at 48 volts.

Kit Includes:
Magic Pie II motorized Wheel Brushless gearless hub motor, Double-wall Aluminium Rim, Cruise Controller with Regenerative Braking,
Waterproof EasyConnect wires, Twist Throttle or Thumb Throttle, Power brake levers for Regenerative Braking, Control switches for horn
and cruise control and reverse.

Battery
48 Volt 10 Amp Hour LiFePO4 Aluminum Cased Battery with Keyswitch and 3A Charger
Includes:
Built in BMS with kickout protection when battery is low.
Aluminium Casing with Switch/Key
110V-240Vac 3A Universal Charger
Charging Cycles: >1200 times

Bike
Bike is a giant terrago not sure of how many gears it has but it has front suspension and also hydrolic disk brakes on the front.

I've placed the battery in the rear pannier on one side to make it a bit more stealthy, originally the kit came with a rear saddle mount.

I've also got some torque arms that have been ordered (2 weeks ago) from America, I shall include these in the sale.

I'm looking for £650 for this. bike is located in Manchester/Stockport.