For Sale Full suspension off road MTB Bafang M620 brand new.

Gogs

Pedelecer
Jun 21, 2011
Berwickshire
Newly built full suspension MTB with lightweight aluminium frame and integrated Bafang M620 motor.
This bike was very carefully built by myself for the intention of exploring the Scottish Highland trail routes as my retirement hobby.
However, during the build I became seriously ill and this has made it impossible for me to pursue my plans.
It has a 19 inch frame with 27.5 inch D.T. Swiss wheels and Mountain king tyres.180 disc on front, 160 on rear with Shimano deore hydraulic brakes.
Shimano Altus derailleur with 7 speed cassette. Rock Shock rear suspension, Suntour ebike front fork with 100mm travel. New Rock shock Judy forks available if preferred though the suntour ones are very good. The motor is very powerful, 160 Nm of torque and the battery is a 48 volt 17.5 A/h Hailong with LG cells.
I have installed a gear change sensor to make changes smoother, and also cut offs on both Shimano brake levers.
The saddle is wide for long distance comfort and has a Fox height adjuster. The handlebars are fully adjustable.
Any questions, I will be pleased to answer them. I have an e bike trailer so delivery may be possible.
Looking for £3000 for this bike which is what it has cost me. Very reluctant sale, but it's sitting there unused.
Thanks for looking.P_20220918_105438_vHDR_On_103232.jpg