Anyone need a Juicy Sport battery?

halfer

Esteemed Pedelecer
Hi all

I have a Juicy Sport 36V/10Ah battery and a charger (the latter is held together with sticky-tape) left over from a stolen bike. This has been recharged nearly every night for 27 months, and still appears to have a good bit of oomph in it. I was still getting ~12miles of range from it, with liberal use of the throttle.

I hope to pass it onto someone who can make good use of it, before it sits dormant for too long. It's been three weeks since it was last used, and I don't wish for it to sit around too long in case it degrades.

If you're interested and can afford to make me an offer, please do so. Or, I'll happily pass it on at no cost to anyone who is struggling financially, or who otherwise could be doing better in these difficult economic times - the insurance has covered my costs.

Please PM if interested.

Last edited:

halfer

Esteemed Pedelecer
The battery is currently reserved - depending on whether the costs of sending aren't too high. Should that expression of interest fall through, I'll let you know.

halfer

Esteemed Pedelecer
Hi Tom

Again I suspect that the first enquirer will take it, unless the parcel delivery costs are too high. I should think such charges are unavoidable, so best to assume it's gone. However if it falls through, I'll get back to you and geostorm :)

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
I hope it's clear this battery is an old style, black, with kettle plug connector, now superseded by the silver-fish style metal case, shown at our website. So Tom, it would not be compatible with your bike.

halfer

Esteemed Pedelecer
Just to confirm, this battery has indeed now gone.